1. The website does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies files are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which are taken the time store them on the a terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entities posted cookies files on the final device of the Service User and receiving access to them are the operator of the Website: EXTREME HOBBY: Krzysztof Ossig, Marcin Dunajski, Stone Guard Sp. z o.o. conducting business in the form of civil partnership under the name of EXTREME HOBBY Krzysztof Ossig, Marcin Dunajski, Małeckiego street 4/8, 60-705 Poznań, NIP: 7792392590, 301733801 Regon,
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adaptation of web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device's Service and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
b) creating statisticsthat help to understand hot the Serwice Users are using from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintenaning of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
d) remarketing lists - a list of cookies that are created or obtained in any other way. Remarketing will be used on the remarketing or similar audiences.
e) a list of similar audiences -listy users that are created by Google based on the "Remarketing list" and may be used
5. In the Service are used in two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "constant" (persistent cookies). "Session" Cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal device of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. In the Service are used in the following types of cookies:
a) "Essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example. Authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
b) Cookies used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service;
c) "Performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information about how websites was used of the Service;
d) "Functional" cookies, allowing "remember" selected by the user settings and personalization of user interface, eg. In terms of the language or region from which the user font size, appearance, website, etc .;
e) "Advertisement" cookies, allowing users deliver more advertising content tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (web browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Użytkownicy Members of the Service can change the settings for cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Service. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
10. For more information about Cookies are available in the "Help" menu in the web browser.
11. The user may agree by accepting the relevant clause to send him to the newsletter Store and send other MU Commercial Information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002. On providing services by electronic (Dz. U. of 2002., No. 144, item. 1204, as amended). The user may at any time opt out of receiving the newsletter Store and other commercial information by sending e-mail messages with the title: "Cancellation of the newsletter" at the address: SHOP@EXTREMEHOBBY.EU.